viernes, 5 de septiembre de 2008

Sometimes


Sometimes I feel like my soul it’s going to collapse…
I feel like suddenly the room it’s too small and my breathing becomes short and more rapid…
Maybe I’m not made for this shit… maybe everybody was right, and I’m too weak… too fragile.
Behind this façade, its hidden a scared little girl… who it’s crying and tired of fighting a battle that she already knows isn’t going to win. She cries ‘cause she doesn’t want to grow up… she remember when she was a little girl and everything was black or white… or maybe pink and white… her biggest trouble was deciding which exam she needed to study first, and her biggest drama was deciphering which clothes she was going to wear to her party.

I’ve tried to be a big girl… so I cleaned my face, dried my tears, and told everyone that I’m happy.
But I’ve discover that I give the best counseling, but I don’t apply it to my life… that I laugh, when all I want to do its cry… that I’m funny, when all I want to do its tell everyone to fuck off and leave alone. ‘Cause all people (including some friends) that I’ve open my heart always hurt me. All I want to do is run like Forrest Gump but when I think that’s my escape… something reminds me that not everything it’s that easy…

So I breath an write… breath and write… until my lungs feel like collapsing and my finger hurt like they’re going to fall out… and keep living this shitty monotony I call live… and keep talking to some shitty people I call friends… until my soul connect with heart and everything finally collapse forever…

JRF
9/4/2008

No hay comentarios: