lunes, 27 de octubre de 2008

You


You have the power to make me burst in tears or in laugh in just one second.
I remember the smell of you hair and the softness of your hands…
I still remember the warmth in your body and the sweetness of your mouth…
I remember every promise we made in bed… to love each other forever… that no matter who are we with… the first love will be forever…

And I decided to still be friends with you… to enclose all my feelings in that little old box that some people call heart… and I seal it… and I keep sealing it… ‘cause every time I see your eyes those feelings keep growing… and I keep watching you, in all your conquest and keep seeing how love keep escaping in your hands… just ‘cause you think love isn’t for you… I watch as you come and go with all your friends…
I listen when you needed to tell one of your great stories,
I gave you my shoulder when you needed one to cry.
I gave you the best counseling, when you felt like your world was tumbling down…
I did all of this silently… wishing and hoping that some day you look me in the eyes and see what I’m telling you…

But you don’t see it… maybe love isn’t for everyone… I’ve never stop loving you and you keep telling it to me too… but its never the right time… first I wasn’t sure of my feelings… but then you didn’t want it and kept making excuses to make feel guilty of my feelings and of what I am.
So I’m now telling you that I love U and that maybe my feelings are just to big to fit in that little box I call heart… that it hurts watching how you keep looking for something that I’m ready to give you… so dear friend, this is my way of telling you that I give up on you… keep looking ‘cause the only thing thought was for sure you just lost it.

JRF
10/27/2008

No hay comentarios: