jueves, 8 de abril de 2010

The You Side…


Everytime I see your eyes, I see how pure all your intentions are... sometimes actions aren't appreciated as we thought. Sometime people can't see that the other options (or the easy way out) isn't always as bright as they all think.


Today was harsh... Today I thought I was losiiong my partney in crime... I knew something was up... I felt it in the way you acted. That faked smile and powerful voice can't convince me anymore. Then I felt a direct power punch direct to my stomach, and for a moment I thought that I wouldn't control my sudden urge to cry... Why?! How could you?! You know there are worst people than him... you saw me and felt ashamed of all of the emotions that were coming out of my mouth... but, the same way you looked at my eyes an saw all the horribles feeling that were going thru my mind, i saw you back... I saw the real you... the you that not many people can see... the you that I know my actions can hurt (although you have never told me). The you that was as scare as I was... the you that I know wanted to be back home hidden under a big comfy blanket and not faced the world. The horrible world with all of our hate faces, the world that only see you as the boss that let go a great guy... and there we were... the real us in front of a room full of employees... and belive me, I felt really ashamed too...


Sometimes I forget you can really feel it too... you just don't tell it to me as loud and expresive as I talk to you abouts these things... feelings... emotions... sometimes I foprget that your big shiny armor doesn't always protect you especially in moments like this. today a saw a girl that was scared... but that made me remember that your heart isn't made out of rocks...


I'm not disappointed... it will take a lot more to make me feel disappointed of you... you know what?? I trust you; if I would have to choose someone to trust my life with... it would be you. It was a low blow... I can't lie to you... but I know and trust the decision was for the best.


I realized how much you were hurting when I gave you that hug in the morning... you have never thanked me for an action like that... I'm so sorry if I didn't handle the news very well, sometimes I forget your heart gets hurt just like mine when a friend disappoints us in some way or another...


Thanks for letting me be one of the persons that at least can see a little bit of that side of you... the you side... the real side...


4.7.2010

No hay comentarios: