lunes, 13 de junio de 2011

Little by Little


It took me 5 years to get where we are now... to break down all your walls and see the real you... and you could see the real me without anyone judging. Spending time so you could trust me and I could trust you and see what we are made of... I feel like all of you walls are coming back up and I can't stop it... I wish I could...

All your life you've prove to everyone around you how strong you are... how you can deal with all your problems and even ours without crumbling down... you've shown us how powerful and convincing you are...

But little by little I've open a door in your heart... a door that not everyone have ever notice... but I did, and I saw a girl that sometimes gets scare... a girl that had been hurt... badly. Someone who wishes for the world and more and sometimes loves to be a child again...

And I feel privileged 'cause nobody has seen that.

But you gave me that chance...

So this is my promise... I'll try to repair everything that's been broken, I'll be by your side when you feel lonely, I'll give you my shoulder when you feel like crying and I'll pick you up when you feel like crumbling down... I'll be by your side whether you like it or not.

Please don't close that special door on me... like I said, It took me 5 years, various plays of Mamma Mia soundtrack, too many stupid jokes to even count them, some great and bad movies, long talks about nothing or about everything, awesome road trips and I can really keep going and the list would be endless... accept it, It's been a hell of a ride... and here we are, for better or worse stuck with each other.

If you close that door I have a special chainsaw to open it...

This is me and my promise, with my stupid joke, big dreams and lots of movies... who's not afraid of saying what's on my mind and to be proud of who you are and your friendship. The girl with big imagination and a fricking Walt Disney fan... The one that saw that special little door in your heart that everyone didn't...

JRF 6.13.2011

No hay comentarios: